Lets Talk About It Media and the letstalkaboutit.media website do not guarantee either the accuracy of the content contained on this site or the safety of any external links it might contain. letstalkaboutit,media, as well as its owners, affiliates, and contributing authors can therefore not be held responsible for any problems or damage that occurs as a result of making use of material contained on our site.
All communications made available as part of this podcast/website/forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed in this podcast/website/forum are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting/stating such communication and not that of Lets Talk About It Media, Jahleel Castagne, letstalkaboutit.media or its administrators or moderators. All communications on the forum are provided for entertainment value only.
1. BY REGISTERING AS A USER ON THIS WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
2. CAMPAIGNING IS STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED. Users found violating this rule will be immediately banned
3. By registering as a user on this website you agree to ALL of the website and forum rules.
4. This is a private website/forum and membership is granted at the sole discretion of the owner and moderators of letstalkaboutit.media. Membership can be revoked by the owner or moderators without warning.
5. Only one account is permitted per user. MULTIPLE USER ACCOUNTS ARE NOT ALLOWED. If you are found violating this rule then both accounts shall be banned without warning.
6. The use of disposable emails for signup is not allowed (eg guerillamail, temp-mail, mailinator, emailondeck, tempmailadress etc.) This is done to reduce the occurrence of spam accounts.
7. Usernames must adhere to the following rules. Failure to do so may result in a warning or ban from the website. Site administrators may edit usernames that do not adhere to these rules.
7.1. Usernames should be easy to replicate.
7.2. No purposefully confusing usernames
7.2.1.No usernames with excessive repeated characters (eg. IlII11llIlIIl1llI1IlI)
7.2.2.No usernames meant to parody the names of other names of users or meant to be confused with that of other users.
7.3. No obscenities allowed in usernames
7.4. No special characters
8. The media on this website and its forums contain offensive and obscene language. We understand that some ideas and concepts are inherently offensive and are better expressed with the use of profanity. We do not condone the use of profane or obscene language but we respect our users’ freedom of expression and shall not censor it.
9. Notwithstanding the users’ freedom of expression, any post that violates, appears to violate, or has the potential to violate Section 49 of the Summary Offences Act Chapter 11:02 (shown below) shall be removed without warning and the user warned. Abuse of this rule after repeated warnings will result in a permanent ban from letstalkaboutit.media without warning or chance for appeal. The following shall be considered as violations to this rule. Please note that this rule is not exclusive and the examples below do not encompass all potential violations to this rule.
9.1. Racist comments or posts.
9.2. Hateful comments posts.
9.3. Sexual harassment.
9.4. Posts meant to incite violence.
9.5. Posts meant to incite acts of aggression that could potentially lead to bodily harm or harm to an individual’s property or assets.
9.6. Cyber bullying, victimisation of other users or continuing to harass another user after being told to stop.
9.7. Name calling
9.8. Any other threatening or abusive behaviour not captured by the previous points
VIOLENT LANGUAGE AND BREACH OF THE PEACE 49.
“Any person making use of any insulting, annoying or violent language with intent to, or which might tend to, provoke any other person to commit a breach of the peace, and any person who uses any obscene, indecent or profane language to the annoyance of any resident or person in any street or of any person in a place to which the public is admitted or has access, or who fights or otherwise disturbs the peace, is liable to a fine of two hundred dollars or to imprisonment for thirty days”
10. Further to the above rule, the following shall also not be permitted. Comments and posts that are
10.1. Defamatory, Libelous or slanderous
10.2. Knowingly inaccurate or false
10.4. Revealing of a person’s personal information or invasive to a person’s privacy
11. Please make every effort to put aside your offense and try to discuss the real issues underneath. SOMETIMES THE TRUTH IS OFFENSIVE. Remember that some positive ideas and actions must first start with offensive ideas and thoughts.
12. Users that take offence at any content, post or comment made on this website are reminded that this website and its forums are private. The content, posts and comments on this website are therefore privately distributed to the users and browsers of this website. These forums are made for users to voice their opinions without prejudice or censorship and it is expected that some content, post or comments will inevitably be offensive to some other users. Should the offensive material become unbearable, users’ first course of action is to stop using the website.
13. Spamming of forums and/or user inboxes is strictly prohibited.
14. Nudity is will not be permitted on this site. Posts, pictures, comments, avatars videos etc. displaying nudity will be deleted and the user warned.
15. Advertisements for sales or services, both personal and commercial are strictly prohibited outside of the advertisement forums. Advertisements in the incorrect forum will be relocated to the proper forum and the user warned.
16. Please do not repost topics. Reposts will either be removed or merged with original posts.
17. Please do not post topics in the incorrect forums. Incorrectly posted posts will be removed or relocated.
18. If you have any issue with a decision made by the site owner or moderators please contact the site owner of moderator privately to have your issue addressed. This site depends on our user satisfaction and we will do everything in our power to see that you issue is adequately addressed to everyone’s benefit.
19. Moderators are not employees of Lets Talk About It Media and are entitled to their own opinion. The opinions of the moderators does not reflect that of Lets Talk About It Media or letstalkaboutit.media.
20. Abuse or repeated violation of any of these rules after repeated warning will result in a suspension or permanent ban.
21. Site owner and moderators reserve the right to make modifications and update to these rules as needed. Users agree to these rules and conditions by signing in and using this website.